E-Commerce industry has witnessed a massive explosion in its growth in the last decade. This has attracted several brick and mortar retailers to step into the world of online selling. Some prefer creating their own online store and some choose to get listed on various marketplaces that allow starting selling instantly without any setup costs.
No matter if you build an online store using a DIY platform or get your products listed at a marketplace, shipping always stays the most crucial part of the entire process. All this sounds familiar and you are also looking for a feasible option that can reduce the pain of shipping?
If yes, then here is the ultimate solution for all your shipping problems.
This third-party logistics provider offers channel integration with the renowned marketplaces and ecommerce platforms. Wherever you might be selling, now you can easily start shipping with ShipKaro.
Let’s take a look and know more…
1. Amazon- This ecommerce marketplace in India is the ultimate ecommerce giant which has helped numerous vendors to take their business to a new level of success. As a vendor listed on Amazon, you may be looking for a convenient way for shipping your products to the customers without being dependent on Amazon shipping services. You can choose ShipKaro which is an easy and affordable option capable of fulfilling your shipping needs. ShipKaro has made selling on Amazon easy with their fast and reliable services. You can get your orders automatically synced to your ShipKaro dashboard and schedule the most suitable pickup time with your logistics partners to ship your orders anywhere.
2. WooCommerce- WooCommerce is an ecommerce plugin provided by WordPress. This open source plugin allows merchants to sell products to customers at various geographical locations. But while choosing WooCommerce as your ecommerce platform, you should look for a seamless and cost-effective way for shipping your products too. As a trusted third party logistics provider, you can pick ShipKaro for shipping your products. You can easily upload your orders, generate shipping labels in bulk and ship your products in a convenient way. You can utilize the discounted shipping provided by ShipKaro and also track your parcels easily with ShipKaro for your WooCommerce store. ShipKaro thus helps you in increasing your sales by delivering to various locations in a fast way.
3. Flipkart- Flipkart is another name in the ecommerce industry which is trusted by customers all over India well known for electronics and several other attractive products. Are you one of those vendors listed on Flipkart who receives a number of orders daily? Looking for a third-party logistics provider that offers integration with multiple logistics companies for always having a back-up? You can use ShipKaro which is integrated with logistics companies and maximize the orders and audience reach easily for your listed products. Simply upload the orders in bulk from your Flipkart account to ShipKaro and get your work done in an easy way.
4. Shopify- Shopify allows vendors to set up an online store to sell their goods. But how to manage to ship with your Shopify store? If you have created your online store using Shopify then you must be aware that the vendors need to take complete care of shipping the products to their customers. For reducing the pain of shipping, you can simply integrate your Shopify store with ShipKaro and choose the most suitable logistics company from the multiple options provided by ShipKaro. That’s all! ShipKaro will take care of delivering the products to the customers without any manual intervention from your end.
5. StoreHippo- StoreHippo is a SaaS based ecommerce platform provider well known for its fulfilling the needs of diverse B2B and B2C ecommerce businesses. One interesting fact apart from the variety of features that makes StoreHippo unique from rest of the listed ecommerce platforms providers and marketplaces is that comes integrated with the ecommerce logistics solution. If you choose this DIY platform to build an online store, you can get inbuilt integration with ShipKaro as your logistics partner. Expanding your online business with ShipKaro becomes easy as it requires minimal manual efforts and the entire process is automated. So build your online store using StoreHippo and start shipping now!
Online store owners know that managing logistics can be a pain but ShipKaro is here to your rescue. ShipKaro takes the complete responsibility of shipping your products to the customers and comes along with multiple features that can make the entire process simpler. You are free to ship your products to 20000+ pin codes which means you are on the correct path of success for your online business. Apart from this, integration with various carrier partners like BlueDart, FedEx, Aramex, Delhivery, Ecom Express etc can help you with their reliable services. You always have a backup in case you need to ship several orders together which happens often during festive seasons.
If you are an online store owner or a vendor, then stop thinking much and grab the best ecommerce logistics solution instantly. ShipKaro is there for being your reliable partner throughout the journey. Don’t just build an online store, build a success story. We have got you covered!