Why should you trust Aramax for your shipping?
- 40 express companies in 54 countries
- Value added services like labeling, cvo-packing etc
- On- site Services
- Developing stand-alone application
Aramex is an international logistics services provider which also ventures into mail delivery express and further services. They have been in this industry for more than 30 years. Based in Dubai, UAE; it is also listed on the Dubai Financial Market and NASDAQ stock exchange with a widespread network consisting of 40 independent express companies.
SHIPKARO with ARAMEX
StoreHippo and Aramex have come together a long way. Aramex has been the most economical and comprehensive ecommerce delivery service for online entrepreneurs. Some of the leading players in India also use them for their delivery.
Let us take a look at the benefits that you would be able to make use of by tying up with ShipKaro-
- Hassle-free integration
- No upfront deposit to avail services
- No need to integrate Aramex partners
- Coverage to global pincodes without any issues
- ZERO dependency on Aramex for data or records management systems
HOW ShipKaro arranges easy pick up
ShipKaro makes it very easy for online businesses to deliver to areas where Aramex services are available. Sending your parcel using ShipKaro’s Aramex integration just needs 5 simple steps-
- API integrated in ShipKaro and the access is given in the admin panel/dashboard
- Select “Ship Now” and check if Aramex is available at the destination PIN Code
- Get rates for your parcel and select Aramex service, along with the service pick-up time and date
- Click on the “Create Pick-Up” button, which generates a request to Aramex for Pick-up
- Aramex delivery agents collect the parcel at the scheduled time
Have any further queries about ShipKaro logistics services?
Feel free to reach out to us!